Saturday, October 24, 2009

The "Juice" Craze - Multi-Level Home Based Business Idea #1

Recently I have come across business opportunities that concern selling health juice. I have not joined the craze, but can see where someone might really benefit monetarily!

Age: Adult

Opportunity: Real good. More and more people are on the fitness path. People spend lots of money each month on health related drinks. Mona Vie and Vemma are the two groups that I have come across. I DO NOT PUBLICLY ENDORSE EITHER ONE. I am not saying they are bad. I am just not endorsing them.

Niche: As with any multi/multi-binary level marketing, there are huge risks. You need to think it through and consult others who have been in the various businesses. If it were easy everybody would be doing it! So be careful.

Revenue Possibilities:
Huge, depending upon your ability to promote and sell the beverages!

Suggestions: If you are interested in getting involved in either group (Mona Vie or Vemma) then contact me. I can get info to you. There are other multi level marketed products out there. If this type of business is what you want, then "go gettem"!

Testimony: I have personally been involved in multi level marketed air and water purifiers. The products were great, but it was hard for me to sell past my circle of influence. If it is multi level, then the roducts are over priced in order to make "all that money". That is my OPINION only. Would I ever get involved in this type business again? MAYBE?

Warning: As always, I recommend that you do not violate any laws of any kind to earn this money!

No comments:

Post a Comment