Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Make Extra Money Writing!

Disclaimer: Normally I do not push an idea too much, but I will make an exception here!

I love to write. You would have never guessed it when I was in school, or Bible College. In the last several years, I have uncovered a talent that was dormant. No, I am not educated from a college writing course or anything. Some say that I write like I talk...lol. I do not care! I like to share my thoughts via articles on my website, on my blogs, and now on Hubpages!

What's more, you can make some extra money on Hubpages writing about anything from recipes, to how to change a tire, to politics... you name it! You do not need to be a pro to do this. If you can type, then you can write.

You will have fun, and get better at the same time. Writer's block? No problem. They have a suggestion page. Listen, you will have fun. You can do this in the evening as a stress reliever, and make some extra money.

How much money? You won't get rich, but you can earn from helping others get started, and from ads. Adsense, and other networks are available. I use Adsense. Again, you need to get started. I installed a hyperlink to my leadership hub. You can go there to see what I do, and begin from there! (Same link as above in the words Hubpages)

Over time, you will begin to get a great collection of people following you, and who knows... you might be the next world famous blogger?

Go to this link to see an example of what I do and start from there! It is that simple. http://hubpages.com/_24jan76/hub/excelinleadership

Pass along your thoughts. Pass this along to others!

2 comments:

  1. Does this work? I know this is an old post but I hope you see this comment. How much have you made since this post (roughly a year)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. JTR, I haven't made very much at all with hubpages, but many have. For me it was a writing exercise. I am actively searching for more ways to make some extra cash online at this time.

    your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete